Decking and deck framing above ground shall be either cypress, preservative treated pine or Above Ground Durability Class 1 hardwood. Hardwood decking boards and deck framing containing sapwood must be preservative treated.
While Deck building you must take the following precautions
- Be careful when handling pressure-treated wood:
- Wear gloves, long pants, and a long-sleeved shirt.
- Wear safety glasses.
- Cover your mouth with a mask.
- If you have leftover scraps, don’t burn them.
- Don’t let children play with scraps.
- Dispose of the wood according to local regulations for handling toxic materials.
We use the best tools for deck building and complete the best and efficient deck building in Melbourne.
We have a team of architects who strive hard to build the perfect Timber decks using the best quality timber and tools in Melbourne